Recommend online stores for Shirts and T-Shirts in India

• Thread starter Thread starter ishaan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,455
ISP
airtel
Ok here is the thing, day before I went to globus in shipra mall indirapuram, I really liked some shirts of US Polo brand but they all were minimum 2000 rupees, and I didn't want 2k per piece for daily wearing shirts, although they were really good, I settled for globe's own in house brand and bought 2 for 2100 rupees. Now I see there are so many online portals for example yep me. Com, they sell for 500-700 rupees and some shirts are worthy atleast by design, cannot say for quality, never really tried online stores for clothes. My submission is if someone used to globus or US POLO brands and found these online portals selling quality materials for less price, please share it, it can really be a money saver. So guys please share your online clothes buying experience /recommendations of unknown but at par brands (at par with globus or US POLO or whatever good brand)

I don't follow, do you want suggestions on companies that make reasonably priced good quality polo t-shirts or good online shopping sites?

Not sure about him. But I want recommendations for site/brand which makes ultra soft plain (or simple design like check or stripes) tee-shirts.

yebhi.com is a good site for decent priced clothes.
chromaniac said:
Not sure about him. But I want recommendations for site/brand which makes ultra soft plain (or simple design like check or stripes) tee-shirts.
I've bought crocodile t shirts, soft stuff from BrandFactory in Bangalore. Reebok and Nike, export surplus t -shirts i've picked up lots between 500-750... these are pretty comfortable even in Chennai heat...

I don't follow, do you want suggestions on companies that make reasonably priced good quality polo t-shirts or good online shopping sites?
I actually want recommendation on both, reasonably priced good quality material shirts (not t-shirts) making companies and also online portals selling them

A friend bought shirts from Zovi. They were quite cheap and he said they were worth the money he paid for them. My personal experience buying cloths online has been annoying. Every company has a different definition of XL and XXL. I would for example have to order both XL and XXL size t-shirts from the store Manu recommended above. And decide which one suits me better.

ishaan said:
I actually want recommendation on both, reasonably priced good quality material shirts (not t-shirts) making companies and also online portals selling them
Try this:
http://www.thestiffcollar.com/index.php/collection/the-confident-white-shirt.html?page=homepage-banner
I really like it. Good quality and very reasonably priced. They also have other shirts though I haven't tried them. Its 100% cotton.
chromaniac said:
A friend bought shirts from Zovi. They were quite cheap and he said they were worth the money he paid for them. My personal experience buying cloths online has been annoying. Every company has a different definition of XL and XXL. I would for example have to order both XL and XXL size t-shirts from the store Manu recommended above. And decide which one suits me better.
Most sites have a size chart where you can view the exact measurements of different sizes. For example, from a well fitted Tshirt, I know that I need a Tshirt that's ~29' in length so I open the size chart and find whatever size is closest to it.

hmm. i guess i would need to measure the Jockey XXL T-Shirt which is the best fitting t-shirt I could find in the local market. :pray:

Back