• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 745
  • Views Views 61,463
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, just read the description, this is what it says:
Important information:
Truecaller users on the Android platform downloaded from Google Play will until further notice NOT be able to contribute to the Truecaller directory, but will nevertheless experience the same level of service as if they had. In other words, Truecaller will NOT collect any information from your phone book.

Just installed it and searched some numbers. It gave correct information for all but one and I checked around 25 numbers at least. I'm not gonna connect this to facebook though.

It does not get the proper information of Mobile Number Portability-ed number. It's not accurate too, it tells someones name for someother number. I wanted an app to check Carrier.This works like any other 'mobile trace website' that can be found on Google.

no carrier is going to allow an app to comb through their database and see whether a number has been ported or not.

no carrier is going to allow an app to comb through their database and see whether a number has been ported or not.

or any sms service..?

Any application for using power button to pickup calls and also with different gesture (long press) use it normally as well?

I thought you could pickup calls by taking the phone to your ears on this model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back