Recommended Google Android Apps

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 745
  • Views Views 61,463
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think only calls are made by that method.

That's is possible yes but not call pickup........ Also it will not work with flip cover covering sensor

There was one app that can be used to pickup/hang calls using proximity sensor. Check on GPlay.
BTW, wouldn't it be more simpler if you use a headset? You can do it with the button on the headset in that case.

okay, just read the description, this is what it says:
Then how do they expand the current directory/database? The app's Google Play Permission section clearly says that it extracts data from phone. :confused:

Then how do they expand the current directory/database? The app's Google Play Permission section clearly says that it extracts data from phone. :confused:
Its available on other platforms as well. BB, Symbian, iOS and Windows Phone.

of course, by uploading your address book to their servers, you are not online making your own personal information public but also of all your contacts.

of course, by uploading your address book to their servers, you are not online making your own personal information public but also of all your contacts.

but the my quote in the previous posts says they wont do that.
Check this post, click to read.
okay, just read the description, this is what it says:

Is there any app to know exact current location of a caller? (At The Time of a Call)This was available at some STD booths with displays in telephone device, they used correctly display location of called number/received number.

Which is the best app to manage tasks? I tried Tasks after trying Any.Do, and I personally liked Any.Do. Gonna uninstall Tasks and try Any.Do again. I basically find Any.Do better because of the statusbar widget.I basically want an app which can manage my tasks well along with daily silent notifications. For example, a status bar notification daily at 7pm to do X work. Basically like an alarm, a silent alarm I shall say which just appears in the statusbar as a notification.

Which is the best app to manage tasks? I tried Tasks after trying Any.Do, and I personally liked Any.Do. Gonna uninstall Tasks and try Any.Do again. I basically find Any.Do better because of the statusbar widget.

I basically want an app which can manage my tasks well along with daily silent notifications. For example, a status bar notification daily at 7pm to do X work. Basically like an alarm, a silent alarm I shall say which just appears in the statusbar as a notification.

I use Astrid Tasks, it works well. I Would suggest you to try.

Any answer for mine?

I use Astrid Tasks, it works well. I Would suggest you to try.

Any answer for mine?

Yes I downloaded Astrid tasks and it seems really good.
Any.Do had no option for silent reminders and Tasks had no option to even say reminders. Astrid looks good, I guess I have found the app I was in search of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back