Recording programs from Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter haril
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 15,771
Did you select AV in your tv? If 1st av IN not working then try 2nd AV IN.

In My TV i have only one AV selection in Remote. Then why they give Monitor In and Out option.:S Its provided backside of the TV.:huh:

In My TV i have only one AV selection in Remote. Then why they give Monitor In and Out option.:S Its provided backside of the TV.:huh:
I think 'Monitor out' is used to bypass Audio/Video signal received on 'AV' from STB/DVD player to another TV, so you can also watch same program on other TV in other room or at distant place (as done at railway station displays). But no idea for what purpose 'Monitor In' is provided.

As far as I know, some audio/video output signals (analog data) contains some information (Tapping protection) which can tell the recording devices that this is a protected content and should not be recorded (even if recorded then the recording device does not record the correct data)…

Hi Guys,
I have bought a DVD Philips recorder from US. I too faced the problem, it's because of PAL to NTSC conversion in US Recorders.

TO overcome this buy a PAL to NTSC converter, connect it this works great.

In Bangalore: it costs 2500 in S.P Road, in chennai it costs 1800 in globetronics, Ritchie Street, Mount Road. In delhi try chandini chowk it's 2,000 RS.

If any let me know !
Hi,
can you please let me know where exactly can i get PAL to NTSC converter in bangalore SP road and chennai.i bought a Sony 42" tv from us..it is NTSC compatable.....will my NTSC tv works with VGA input.iff so...how to connect..my tv dont have VGA port...it has DVI/HDTV port....please suggest me...i live in bangalore...please call me or pls give me your contact number so that i can call you....my number:9008077088

monitor out used to connect your tv to any device like HOME THEATRE where you can enjoy television with digital sound :cool2:

Back