• Thread starter Thread starter mchandru
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5,372

mchandru

ISP
BSNL
Hi
I'm planning to move BB Home Combo ULF 900. If I pay the annual payment Rs.9000, will I get the bill for every month with Rs.0? Or there will be any Taxes?

In this plan,there are 400 free calls. So I'm guessing there will not exceed the free calls limit.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Please reply guys..

Yes, you are right. If you don't exceed the 400 free calls, then you will get a bill of Zero. As far as I know, there is no way the Post Paid customers can track the # of calls they have made on daily basis. We can come to know about our actual usage only when bill comes :(By the way, whats your current plan now?

Yes, you are right. If you don't exceed the 400 free calls, then you will get a bill of Zero.

As far as I know, there is no way the Post Paid customers can track the # of calls they have made on daily basis. We can come to know about our actual usage only when bill comes :(

By the way, whats your current plan now?

My current plan is BB Home Combo UL 750 which is not having any free calls. That's why I'm planning to move BB Home Combo ULF 900. Can I get the Wifi modem with half a price at the time of payment itself?

Just a word of caution. At the moment you might be on 59.x.x.x network. Change in the ULF 900 plan, may move your IP to 117.x.x.x network. I have personally bad feedback on this network. If getting Free Calls on your Landline is only the motive, then I suggest you work out a better Voice Call plan with your Mobile. I guess using Mobiles for calls are cheaper these days. Most of the mobiles have per second billing. But BSNL Landline does not have per second billing. Just think over, don't be in hurry.

Just a word of caution. At the moment you might be on 59.x.x.x network. Change in the ULF 900 plan, may move your IP to 117.x.x.x network. I have personally bad feedback on this network. If getting Free Calls on your Landline is only the motive, then I suggest you work out a better Voice Call plan with your Mobile. I guess using Mobiles for calls are cheaper these days. Most of the mobiles have per second billing. But BSNL Landline does not have per second billing. Just think over, don't be in hurry.

oh... but this plan also have 12 months Committed Period for FREE MODEM. That's why I'm thinking to move this plan. But speed is more important.. Surely I want 512 kbps upto 8 gb and after 256 kbps constantly without any degradation. I'm in 59.x.x.x network.

What problem is there in 117.x.x.x network??
Please tell me elaborately...

117.x.x.x network.. This is what happened to me...

Read some of the responses to above thread which talks about P2 (59.x.x.x) and MP (117.x.x.x) networks.

Last edited by a moderator:
My current plan is BB Home Combo Unlimited 750 which is not having any free calls. That's why I'm planning to move BB Home Combo ULF 900. Can I get the Wifi modem with half a price at the time of payment itself?

You can get the wifi modem on Rs.80 per month rent.

You can get the wifi modem on Rs.80 per month rent.

Hey dilip
I can buy the wifi modem at Rs.800(Basic modem will be offered free and other type modems take half the price because 12 months committed annual payment). Moreover modem on rental basis will not be a good deal.

And I'm thinking hardly because 117.x.x.x networks having bad feedbacks..

After seeing your SpeedTest result always in your signature, I too wanted to check mine... FYI - here is mine with ULF 1499 plan (25GB already consumed, now on 256kbps)

https://www.speedtest.net

I am on 117.xx.xx.xx network for past 1.5 years. No issue faced till date. I think it is better than 59.xx.xx.xx range. I thought wifi modems from BSNL costs Rs. 1600 + tax. That was the last time I checked.

Back