• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 30,145
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM :)

8 mbit is at home :D

So, I am back to Jammu for a week or so.
So a new review as it's been a month or couple since new 3G rates have come here.
- Shitty speeds, and don't even ask about pings. Even a 2G connection is much faster than this connection.
- They have a new policy here now wooohoooo .... a*****es are now giving 50% of data and 50% of data after 48 hrs of recharge. Means, if I do the recharge today, I'll get 500mb today and 500mb after 2 days i.e 4th oct. The old data remaining (on the same recharge) will be added to the new data which we get after 48 hrs but still why this policy ? I am guessing this is only for Jammu and Kashmir as I don't have this at Panchkula (HR).
- Speedtests are horrible. I have been getting these different speeds - 200kb/s download 10kb/s upload , 50kb/s down 2.5kb/s upload , 140kb/s download 23kb/s upload. The only time when I actually got the speeds I used to get was at 7AM today. Got 950kb/s and 430kb/s up/down. Other than that, even opening google is a PITA.
- Called there CC to ask for speeds and what is up with that - they said , they will redirect me to other department who prolly know about this , I knew either they will disconnect me or will just keep the reliance ringtone and won't connect me to anyone. Well the ringtone shit happened. haha
- I am not on the same location, I have tried checking the speeds at my home, shop, local mall, and few other places I go usually , same speeds. Disappointing reliance.
Note: Was using Nexus 4 all the time, nothing else.
Here's the speedtest I did right now.

And then this..

All this when I've consumed 1GB out of my allotted 2GB. Lodged a complaint, eta 4 days :/

Can never be smooth sailing with rcom.

I too have achieved 8 mbps speed in Santacruz. But it fluctuates too and 15 GB is not sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back