Reliance Big TV DTH available in Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter zexy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 11,899
umm... reliance big dth is owned by anil ambani.reliance fresh is owned by mukesh ambani.reliance big dth would definitely be sold through RELIANCE WEB WORLD...

this is true...i hav booked bigtv for rs3000/- on sunday the 13th and the guy at the cc said the waiting period was 2 days......lets c ...whn do thy come n install it...:P:P:yahoo:

^^ 3000!! Its costlier than TS which comes for 2500. Any bundled offers? I think you are talking about the employees scheme.

why r u people waiting for Big tv connection, just cal their dealer and u will get your connection on same day, if anybudy from patiala then told me i can help you....

Hi guys,Today I have booked my Big Tv by paying Rs. 3000/-, which includes set top box, installation charges and 2 months subscription. The Big TV distributor has given me welcome kit which includes set top box and told me that installation would be done by the company's engineers within 2 days. Lets see when they come. I am waiting for Big Tv to start as I am fed up with my local cable operator. I will post some screenshots as soon as big tv is started.

jst got a call from the installation guys..thy will b coming by an hours time n do the installation.....but i guess it will take around 3 to 4 days for them 2 activate the service...and @srk006 big tv is mpeg4 quality and ts n dish tv is mepg2 quality...n u gotta pay jst rs500/- more...:happy:n oh yes sorry forgot 2 mention this is a reliance energy offer,n i have inquired wth my friends...but sadly thy hav not yet received this offer in their reliance energy bill.......yup tht makes me the lucky few....

^^ hey ozzy.. congrats and do keep us informed once you get the connection. And don't forget to ask the installation guys about the commercial launch date. :thumbsup:

Back