Reliance Big TV DTH: Big TV Logo

• Thread starter Thread starter sudhirrs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 24,892
Why do these clown show logo in the first place? When you get from cable, the cable operator does not show his desi home-made logo, only the channel logo.If these people had any clue about anything, they would remove the logo all together. People watch channels to see the program, not stupid logos.

@ designwebgraphic,Yes, you are right. I am using Samsung LCD. Yeah., the pic also stretched to fit into the screen. :(

@ designwebgraphic,

Yes, you are right. I am using Samsung LCD. Yeah., the pic also stretched to fit into the screen. :(

lodge a complaint when i call the CC they say they are hearing it for the first time,and they will say change ur tv settings but hold ur ground ,we can even sue the company if we want too.since they are lying that they are giving a 16:9 signal.

^^ Hey, you can change those standard/widescreen settings in STB settings, can't you? :o

well u can but unfortunetly despite changing the setting the output from STB still comes in standard 4:3 format irrespective of whether u use component or composite.

well u can but unfortunetly despite changing the setting the output from STB still comes in standard 4:3 format irrespective of whether u use component or composite.

Yes I can acknowledge it. I am using a component cable and have tried to set it to 16:9. I don't see any change. The only thing I have to be satisfied with is the richness in the color while using the component cable. :frown:

I am not using Reliance, but I am using DishTV instead. It has an option in display settings --> Standard/Widescreen.Then WTF is that option for? :o

These standard and widescreen options are there in every Dth SetTopBox,but none of them works:@

The formats - wide screen and standard - are decided by the transmitted signal; selection by user is a carry over from good old days of cinemascope vs 35 mm. In my RCA tv, I can change the display format, but it is lost when I change the channel.

Funny that they still haven't got rid of that damn logo or even acknowledged the problem. The least they can do is fire the idiot who thought of keeping that logo and let us know who he is. I would really love to short the Reliance stock if it is Anil Ambani's idea. It would say a lot about him. Anyways, I think I am going to shift to another provider after a month or two. This one is too unresponsive.

Back