reliance big tv dth charging for unsubscribed add-on packages

• Thread starter Thread starter divyashree
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 9,123

divyashree

ISP
Ortel
I've subscribed Neo sports pack for 6 months from NOV 7 to Apr 7.From march 25 to apr 10 ,I daily requested them to cut the service.On Apr 6 they told me yes it was unsubscribed.I also subscribed 3 months of colour channel.I've totally recharged 365/-.Now I'm not subscribed to any of the add-on packs.Now balance showing on my account is -ve(-55/-).Daily it's decreasing someamount.But in TV from Apr 8 Neo is coming continiously,I am calling them daily since Apr 8 regarding this.They r telling U've not subscribed to any channels and ur -ve balances will be rectified.I am too much irritated talking with them daily.:frown::frown:From last 1 week when I am talking with them they r telling me that I've no addon packs subscribed & everything will be rectified soon.When I am telling them to check again about my balance they put me on hold telling plz wait,we r talking with our higher authorities.Last 5 times I was on hold on my cell phone for 50 minutes,1 hour,45 minutes,1:15minutes and 30 minutes.:cry::frown:There is no office of BIG TV ,in Orissa.So am unable to contact them directly.I am decided to do a consumer case against them and when 1 year of free service will over,I'll throw it and switch to other services.I cant continue with this type of BASTARD service of BIGTV.:frown::frown::cry::cry:SO IS THERE ANY WAY TO CANTACT THEIR HIGHER AUTHORITY DIRECTLY OR SUGGEST ME TO DO SOMETHING ??MY DAD IS SCOLDING ME DAILY REGARDING THIS ...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I suggest that you keep calling them and get the complaint number. Make a note of the person you spoke to and the action he/she has promised to take. This will help you later if you decide to file a case in consumer court/forum.It will also help you in taking on their managers when you have the facts in your hand. You can ask them why complaint number XXXX is not yet resolved.

I suggest that you keep calling them and get the complaint number. Make a note of the person you spoke to and the action he/she has promised to take. This will help you later if you decide to file a case in consumer court/forum.

It will also help you in taking on their managers when you have the facts in your hand. You can ask them why complaint number XXXX is not yet resolved.

Thanks bro for ur suggestion

I suggest that you keep calling them and get the complaint number. Make a note of the person you spoke to and the action he/she has promised to take. This will help you later if you decide to file a case in consumer court/forum.

It will also help you in taking on their managers when you have the facts in your hand. You can ask them why complaint number XXXX is not yet resolved.

Hello bro,they r neither giving their names nor regestering complains.Now this month september 4,my 1 year finished with -155 balance.They assured me everything will be ok,but when I recharged 225 for monthly package,they reduced 155 from the balance and now telling recharge(as i year subscription finished) or everything will be cut up.Now what will I do ?No office in orissa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very much :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :icry::icry::icry:

As soon as you recharge, the Rs. 155 will be deducted. So you will have to pay 155 + the subscription charges.

Back