Reliance Big TV DTH: DO NOT GO FOR LONG DURATION PLANS

• Thread starter Thread starter swamisant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 11,611
Man this is getting worst. As I am typing I am on line with the CC. I am told that even though they block the channels during the inactive period (gap between your account expires & you charge), they will deduct the amounts. Ridiculous isn't it?If they are going to anyway charge, why block? If they block, why charge?And when I asked to put me to higher officials, they put the line on hold, and its going still.Finally, I get someone to speak to. So, as others mentioned, the amount is deducted immd, and you are left with no option to switch packs. And regarding the iCare & myaccount in STB, he says they are still working on it to be correct. Umm, a long way to go BIG Tv.

@mjothimost of the dth are in the profit mode only. The systems which adopt by Indian dth is the worst policy.I have 1 year subscription free with connection i have added topups. Because of the low balance all the channels are blocked & i have forced to recharge.Cable is even better to dth.

yeap. one year free does not mean one year free. it just means u get a fixed amount in your account and that gets used up with the addition of new channels. and you feel cheated in the end.

Back