Reliance Big TV DTH Documents Required for New Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter skoka123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 6,084

skoka123

ISP
BSNL
HiAre any documents required for BIG TV DTH connection? I tried calling Reliance Web World all of yesterday and no one was picking the phone.What should I do to get the connection? Just pay them the money and collect the GSK and Recharge Voucher and then call the customer care for fixing an appointment to install the dish? Do I have to submit any documents like address proof etc at the time of visiting the Web World?Thanks a lot,Srikanth

No! You need to put order. ISP person will ask you first then he came out with eveything for you. He will ask your utility bill which might be electricity or Phone bill.That's it.

No! You need to put order. ISP person will ask you first then he came out with eveything for you. He will ask your utility bill which might be electricity or Phone bill.

That's it.

Thank you :dance:

Sure. After that Videocon will launch. If we wait for some more time Onida, Idea, Kelvinator, LG, Samsung, Nokia will also launch.

its better to wait till airtel's launch
They already got an notice for FDI problems.:d

You can buy the GSK from Webworld. Then, call up toll free number and schedule an installation. During the installation you need one photograph, address proof and id proof. After installation, they say, it will take one hour for the channels to get activated.

You will require the following documents to activate your BIG TVOne Passport size photographCopy of Photo Id proof (Passport, Driving licence etc…)Copy of Address proof (Ration Card, telephone bill etc…)

Back