Reliance Big TV DTH: Excellent Tata Sky interactive services

ganesh.powar

ISP
mODEM
Last week I saw the Tata Sky demo and I must say that I am vry much impressed by their interactive set of services…Let me provide a gist of info I gathered during this demo…Actve wizkids & learning…for preschool & school going kids…this platform offers a very interesting learning experience for the kids in eng,math,science & gkActv stories & actve games is again a vry addictive channel. They change their content everyday and the content never repeats.My grandmom will asurely love the darshan channel..shirdi, siddhivinayak,ISKCON,Kashi Vishwanath and now tirupati balaji as wellActve cooking shows receipes from NDTV Good timesActve sports for cricket lovers and Actve starnews to get news at a glance from star newsThey have jus started Actv matrimony which is a tie up between bharatmatrimony and tata sky. One can select a profile from the premium bharatmatrimony members…With these set of interactive services am sure tata sky is going great guns in the dth services.

hi...if ur so much intrested of Tata Sky...thn go n enjoy u r tata sky..there is no need for u r to praise u r tata sky here...this forum is especially for big tv people and we r all very much happy with the services offered by big tv...

He is here for Marketing Tata Sky, thats why he post this in Big TV forum, if he is really a customer then he post this in Tata Sky forum. :whistle:

xactliiiiiii....hez a mktng guy..:dance:

sorry guys it was wrongly posted in big tv channel . i was browsing this category and didnt realise that its big tv forum.by the way i am still not a Tata Sky user.. my cablewala is providing me good service and costs less. but am impressed with tata sky demo, may be bcas it was my first experiencebut still in doubts which one should i buy..or shpould i wait for airtel.. I really have a bad experience with brand reliance and hav heard bad abt big tv. but can anyone of you really help me between all 3 players.

hey.... am a ts user ganesh, and find most of their active services crap and a wastage of transponder space. if only they drop these crappy active services and concentrate on adding some popular channels,

hey.... am a ts user ganesh, and find most of their active services crap and a wastage of transponder space. if only they drop these crappy active services and concentrate on adding some popular channels,

arun, think from the target audience perspective. from what i saw kids may find thier activ channels really interesting.`grand parents will definitelky like darshan. house wives may find the cooking channel useful. we may not browse these channesl but every channel has its own audience.

arun, think from the target audience perspective. from what i saw kids may find thier activ channels really interesting.`grand parents will definitelky like darshan. house wives may find the cooking channel useful. we may not browse these channesl but every channel has its own audience.

You dont have TS connection, but you are familiar with TS active services, amazing. :whistle:

yes i saw their demo and electronics gadgets do excite me a lot. May be it was for the first time for me and hence i am impressed. But this is how it works for most of the audiences..right :)

Back