Reliance Big TV DTH: Getting wrong Regional Pack after a month

• Thread starter Thread starter Lunar1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,584

Lunar1

ISP
BSNL
hello-I've been using the BigTv from last month in Bangalore. Initially, it was showing many channels and later they reverted to only channels which are offered in South 1990 pack....no worries. After that, it started showing a different 'Regional pack' instead of the one which I had chosen at the time of installation. Almost two weeks now, no response from the C-care. Does anyone else facing this kind of issue or found resolution through some other resource ? I don't expect the C-care will give a resolution in the near future per my previous experience with them. Pls advise.

Sorry Friend.You shud have went thru this forum, well before buying BIG TV.Please dont expect response from BIG tv cc..So Start learning the language, for whichever pack u are getting now.:hysterical:This is the resolution:thumbsup:

So Start learning the language, for whichever pack u are getting now.:hysterical:
This is the resolution:thumbsup:

:rofl::hysterical:

But seriously, I wonder how BigTV manages to provide such unprofessional service.

I had the same problem and the response from the Customer care was pathetic. I used to call them almost every day for 2 weeks. Finally the problem got solved after the 3rd week. Wait for one more week and your problem must get resolved. BTW are you keeping your STB in standby mode even when you are not watching? But i don't thing that will resolve your problem.I you have opted for BIG TV you should have BIG patience.

igod, I obey you, shall wait another week leaving the STB in STBY mode. If it gets resolve tat way, thanks to you. The funny thing is that the Ccare only may close this case and open a new case if I force them so that they can stretch on their response time! You're very right that we shud have a lot patience to continue with them. Previously my STB was hard down for a week and they haven't called me yet! Finally, I got help from the ISP guy to reset the box and resolve it. Earlier, my cableTv quality was very poor and I had to choose an alternate at that time. So I just took Big. All these guys are new to this and hope they may improve...accordingly I'll re-select the vendor next year.

It got resolved yesterday night and am getting the right regional pack now. Donno whether I left the STB in STBY mode helped to resolve it but, it's resolved now.:dance:

Back