Reliance Big TV DTH has major problems

Hi,As the days pass by I continue to think that I probably had made the biggest blunder in my entire life by purchasing your services. The so called "relocation" was initiated on the 30th of May 2009 and finally completed on 13th of July 2009 after lots of haggling over the phone and numerous lies and false promises. Sbsequently, the account was charged the relocation fee plus the rental for the entire time I did not get my service. After, the relocation started another round of phone calls which are stll going on and now I am being informed that it was actually my fault that the installation was delayed and I am not entitled to get a refund of the service charges for that 1.5 months of service which I did not receive. Furthermore, on the 13th of July according to your superior customer service people (who don't even understand a single word of their regional language and dont even know how to speak to a customer) my account was refunded an amount of Rs.266 which is roughly 1 month's service charges, which incidentally I never got and my service is still inactive and the account has been suspended because of a negative balance of -Rs.131.60. It does not require to be an Einstein to calculate that if the account was refunded the aforesaid amount, the balance cannot be in a negative state within 17 days. I am literally fedup of calling your company and I am now giving you 48 hours to sort this mess out or else I am going to drag Mr.Ambani and the entire Reliance Communication alongwith BigTv to consumer court. Tall claims about your company being the "Best Digital TV Service" or keeping the "Manual of Practise" in your website does not really make you a big companySdAbhijit ChatterjeeSCN:200567818608This was my response to those morons after 2 months of harrasment and I have finally decided to escalate this matter to TRAI. Let's hope something good come's out of this.I am planning to return the equipment if they refund me the money.:wall:

I too would like to chuck my Tata Sky hardware into the Arabian Sea...:@

Back