Reliance Big TV DTH India's 1st MPEG4 Technology???

• Thread starter Thread starter ronaldo81
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 5,587

ronaldo81

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
I heard that SUN DIRECT is India's 1st MPEG4 Technology, now Reliance is showing in its advt that BIG TV is India's 1st MPEG4 Technology??? Sun Direct can sue Reliance for this.

I heard that SUN DIRECT is India's 1st MPEG4 Technology, now Reliance is showing in its advt that BIG TV is India's 1st MPEG4 Technology??? Sun Direct can sue Reliance for this.

Reliance is not a fool to claim if not true. Till a few days ago I found in the sat chart, the encryption for sun direct was mpeg2. There were a few postings as well regarding this, I believe.

The reason is sun direct is only in south not in India. so that is why reliance bigtv is India 1st mpeg-4 technology service. I HOPE SO U GOT IT ......REPLY

The reason is sun direct is only in south not in India. so that is why reliance bigtv is India 1st mpeg-4 technology service.

I HOPE SO U GOT IT ......

Not so... How can Big TV claim Indias 1st Mpeg4 Technology Big Tvs where Sun DTH was the first to start Mpeg4 Tech.

Not so... How can Big TV claim Indias 1st Mpeg4 Technology Big Tvs where Sun DTH was the first to start Mpeg4 Tech.

Sun Direct has only launched in South.
In legal terms Sun Direct is not OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED, they will only be officially launched once they launch pan India.

Sun Direct has only launched in South.
In legal terms Sun Direct is not OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED, they will only be officially launched once they launch pan India.

Even if it is launched in Chennai only it is still an official launch. All India launch is not necessary for the claim. mpeg4 and mpeg2 issue must have a different explanation.

okay then why don't you email SUN and tell them to sue Reliance.Looks like they will make some good money, much more money then they will make with their stupid 100RS packages.

What difference does it make whether they are first or second?Get rid of junk channels like India TV, Bindaas etc and use the bandwidth for higher quality datarate!

thats nothing, i read in advertisement that they said, "india's best digital tv",(something like that, dont remember exact words as i didnt care). now they have just launched, so how does that become best within days?but anyway why care?

It is because Sun DTH is not nationwide DTH at the moment so you can say BIG TV is India's first MPEG service provider:P:P:cool2::cool2:.

Back