Reliance Big TV DTH Launch on April 20

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 18,053
Hi all, Seeing all the speculation here :P I myself called BIG TV. The cc told that they are in the process of launching and "No date has been notified to them". So I asked cc about the BIG TV dealer in my location and that also the cc don't have! :evil:

If this news is true,then i am very happy.I am eagerly waiting for it.Ok lets wait till April 20,and get the Big TV:thumbsup::yahoo:

yes u r right.this information is right that bigtv will launch on 20th april.2008.today i called our city's big dealer.he told me that big tv will launch on 20th april or last of this month.are u all ready for this big launch?big tv "HO TO BIG HO"

hey where can I get the list of BIG TV dealer in my city? I think its better to hunt for a BIGTV dealer and enquire with them. CC is clueless or they are not allowed to tell the details. :whistle: All they know is "We will inform it through the right medium" :rofl:

dear friends, this news is true.i m 100% sure.reliance will give us surprise in this month.this surprise will "BIGTV" HO TO BIG HO.GET READY FOR BIGTV...............................JUST NOW I MET MY FRIEND.HE WORKS IN RELIANCE.HE ALSO TOLD ME THATBIGTV WILL LAUNCH THIS MONTH.NOW UR WAITING COMES TO END.SO READY FOR A BIG LAUNCH and its time to forget all dth {not include sundirect} like dishtv dish karo wish karo.bahut dish lay le kuch had se jaada wish kar le.Tata Sky isko laga dala to life jhigalala.

As far as i know, Relience Big TV most probably might launch on April 20 in Northern Regions.They will pilot test in that region with real customers at the same time adding dealers to the other parts of the country.That is why deal information is not yet publicly available.

main 1 baat puchna bhul gaya apne friend se ki how much of free to air channels in BIGTV.PLZ ANYONE CAN TELL ME.PLZ ANYONE CAN TELL ME THE LINKS OF CHINESE MOBILES WHERE I CAN DOWNLAOD DRIVERS FOR STart airtel gprs on my pc.

we need to count how many such threads are there for this same topic!!!

As far as i know, Relience Big TV most probably might launch on April 20 in Northern Regions.

They will pilot test in that region with real customers at the same time adding dealers to the other parts of the country.

That is why deal information is not yet publicly available.

So no immediate launch in south??? Are u sure about this? I doubt this because Reliance usually launch their product throughout the country in one go. :)

Hey guys,Its 15th already. 5 days left for 20th and i can not see any advertisement in TV or Newspapers and not even a single hoarding outside on roads!!! Do you think, BIG TV will arrive without any BIG promotion?I am expecting a BIG hype and a BIG launch!!! Hope, I get to see it soon! Anyone, call Mr. Anil Ambani and remind if he forgets it this time (the way he did before launching R Mobile).

Back