Reliance Big TV DTH Launch on April 20

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 18,053
No but i am sure we will have 1 more thread with different date soon.

.......yeah i know......and dt thread will come up latest by tonight.......:hysterical:

today is 21 april what mr.asdfgf ???????:@

lol. well he said he copied from some other members post without source. inshort he admitted that he is spreading rumors equally :p

the guys at cc and the installation guys do know the specific date of the official launch

The cc guys still says the launch is at the 'End of this month' :wall:

lol. well he said he copied from some other members post without source. inshort he admitted that he is spreading rumors equally :p

:P lol nice comment.. thank u

BIG TV will now launch in months end as i have gone to one exibition in my city there is one stall of BIG TV in that they r showing us the big tv preview its is working nicely and they have putten their dth at different parts of exibition to do promotion thet told us that its cost is 3000 which will have -free installation-free movie on demand for Rs 2000-3 months subscription free so get ready for big tvi will again go and try to take snap of it and post them here for all of us:)

Guys... we should stop discussing and stop expecting a "Launch" and i am sure they will launch soon once we do that...

Guys... we should stop discussing and stop expecting a "Launch" and i am sure they will launch soon once we do that...

so u mean to say that big tv is not launching bcoz we r dicussing about its launch in this forum and not expecting its launch:rofl: well a person will dicuss only when he is expecting:hysterical:

Back