Reliance Big TV DTH Launch on April 20

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 18,053
Yeh i know... just kidding. BIG tv spy is watching us discussing here a lot and hitting their bigtv.co.in/bigtv links more often... they want us to calm down and stop waiting... and they will then launch it. :) OK?

BIG TV will now launch in months end as i have gone to one exibition in my city there is one stall of BIG TV in that they r showing us the big tv preview its is working nicely and they have putten their dth at different parts of exibition to do promotion thet told us that its cost is 3000

which will have
-free installation
-free movie on demand for Rs 2000
-3 months subscription free

so get ready for big tv
i will again go and try to take snap of it and post them here for all of us:)

Dear Big Tv launch in August because Big tv Stb creating many problems eg.
1) The Picture quality is dull & sharpness is low.
2) Set up Box is over heating
3) Channels Hang while Changing.
4) Takes longer time in booting compared to others Stb.
5) Software is not user friendly.
6) No Account Status Detail.
7) No SMS alert Facility
8) Slow Menu Operating
:whistle:

Yeh but if everything is ready then 20th April is not a Dushera or Diwali... (and even we dont know whether it is 20th or later)

Cant Anil BHAI follows this "main 1 waqt pe 1 hi kaam karta hoon" and hence concentrate on this and launch it. Why "waiting... waiting... waiting..." and for what!

I enquired one of the Tata Sky dealer in my city ("Bhaiya, ye BIG TV kab aane wala hain?") and that idiot gave a reply with such an expression ("pata nahi") that i dont know whether he knows what BIG TV is or not!

Complete lack of awareness from Reliance or may be lack of knowledge of that idiot retailer!

INDIA Shining!!! huh......

boss August say pehlay no Chance.:@ because big Tv Stb creating Many Problem.

@asdfgf

Hi,
See this is what i was asking here once.. dont they (BIG TV) people can offer satelite internet (sooner or later)?

see this link what i found while surfing
Westnet Internet - Satellite Broadband Internet

they offer at very good price with a personal dish (satelite internet, just like our DTH) at very affordable rates!!!!

Back