Reliance Big TV DTH Screen Shots

• Thread starter Thread starter zexy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 19,593

zexy

ISP
MTNL
Hi Guys as promised posting screen shots of Big TV. If you have any questions regarding Big TV can ask me. I have Big TV connection.

1. The front side of STB

2. The back side of STB (there is option of progressive play for more picture clearity, which is not there in Tata Sky & Dish TV also USB port is provided.

3. Remote

4. Screenshots taken from Digital camera

5. Changing Channels option and info

6. Menu

7. Channel Guide

8. Programme Guide

9. Mosaic 12 channels in 1 screen (Tata sky has 4 channels in 1 screen)

@zexyGood work... Thanks for those screens. :thumbsup:

I have some questions -

1) Is there any option to add FTA channels?

2) Has DD Direct Plus been added?

3) Has Neo Cricket and Neo Sports broadcasting started?

4) User configured channel order. Eg- If someone wants star plus to be on 100, espn on 101 and so on, he can chose to do so. Is the feature provided in favourites, and if it is, how many channels can be added in favourites?

5) Is the STB remote universal?

Suggestion - multiple motorized LNBs should be added to bigtv dishes so that we can add fta channels from around the world.

I have few questions too"[1] How is your experience?[2] Does STB gets overheated?[3] Does it get hanged over period of time?[4] Does remote work properly?[5] Is everything working alright which did not force you to call CC for any help/service?[6] Is there any option for HD channels? Please try and reply all those questions as per your experience and as what you used so far.BIG Thanks :)

are they going to keep that BIG logo that BIG?and in some of ur screenshots, logo is not there. so do they show logo only certain times? is there option to disable logo in STB?and why is logo on TV different from Logo on STB? logo on STB is less wide, so that shud be shown on TV, not the wide one

what is the usb port for..?

The logo is god awful. The guide looks interesting but it all boils down to usability, which we can only tell upon using it.But there doesn't seem to be anything that makes it any more or less attractive than Tata Sky, Hathway etc.

@yash.yashI have some questions - 1) Is there any option to add FTA channels? 2) Has DD Direct Plus been added? 3) Has Neo Cricket and Neo Sports broadcasting started? 4) User configured channel order. Eg- If someone wants star plus to be on 100, espn on 101 and so on, he can chose to do so. Is the feature provided in favourites, and if it is, how many channels can be added in favourites? 5) Is the STB remote universal?answers1 fta gets added automatically2 will chk it3 not yet4 thr is a swap button on the remote5 no

@designwebgraphicI have few questions too"[1] How is your experience?[2] Does STB gets overheated?[3] Does it get hanged over period of time?[4] Does remote work properly?[5] Is everything working alright which did not force you to call CC for any help/service?[6] Is there any option for HD channels?answers1 it is gr8 video and sound quality is excellent2 no it does not3 no4 yes5 no did not hav 2 call em yet no issues6 i guess yes...but have not got any definate answers frm the cc@patrikibwe will be able to brouse the internet wth the same stb,cause thr is a empty slot under the smart card slot which looks more like a pcmcia card slot which u find in the laptops.so the usb is to connect the stb 2 ur pc

Back