Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,266
achcha hai..now again speculations about new dates...ha ha..TS, Dish TV must be so happy..they r delaying there launches...

Guys, there is no reason to keep waiting... its just not an extremely "the best" thing to come (and of course not the 1st).

I would be very keen if they would launch alongwith satellite internet included in their 300rs package. But its just another DTH.

I also saw it working at one of the PCO and that big logo (of BIG TV) on top left corner is really annoying.

I think they will not launch it till anil sorts out MTN thing. Do you know a reason why he has created his all brand names as "BIG"?

I have called CC today. They have no clue of the date of launch. They said that they will inform me as and when it is launched.

http://hindi.economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3158185.cmsधूम मचाने को तैयार रिलायंस का बिग टीवी

नई दिल्ली: डायरेक्ट-टू-होम (डीटीएच) टीवी की दुनिया में सरगर्मियां बढ़ गई हैं। अनिल धीरूभाई अंबानी ग्रुप (एडीएजी) अपने डीटीएच व्यवसाय- रिलायंस बिग टीवी में अगले 2 वर्ष में 2,050 करोड़ रुपए से अधिक के निवेश की योजना बना रहा है।

बिग टीवी के प्रवक्ता ने ईटी को बताया कि रिलायंस कम्यूनिकेशंस बिग टीवी की डीटीएच सेवाओं को लॉन्च करने की तैयारी में जुटी है। रिलायंस एडीए ग्रुप की अन्य पेशकश की तरह ही बिग टीवी की डीटीएच सेवाओं का इस्तेमाल करने वाले ग्राहकों को बेहतर क्वालिटी, आधुनिक फीचर और अन्य ऑफर दिए जाएंगे। आरकॉम ने अपनी कीमत संबंधी रणनीति के बारे में ज्यादा जानकारी नहीं दी, लेकिन कहा कि कंपनी दाम को कम रखने का प्रयास कर रही है। कंपनी ने अपलिंकिंग के लिए बेंगलुरु में एक साइट तैयार की है।
Read full story in Hindi here
http://hindi.economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3158185.cms

still no date :(

^^ They are creating more hype by those paper articles. :)

Bravo, a new date!!We are gearing up to year end now... hope it launches before 2009 begins! (and before bharti and videocon launch)After all they are always behind from others when it comes to "launch" something in a market... These days they are doing just what others are already doing (nothing new and innovative what Mr. Dheerubhai Ambani has done in his life)

Back