Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,260
So looks like BIG TV launch is around the corner :)Tata Sky also had similiar grand launch with celebrities from all fields present during the lunching ceremony

Hi All, BIG TV will launched today, because thier website changed and updated.

launch is round the corner if not today. Web site has changed. Dealers list is there. Ofcourse they have not written about the price part.

Visited their site a few minutes ago, it was slow and I didn't see any changes (still "coming soon"). The site seems to be down for the moment!

They are website working fine now. Yesterday my setup box got updated and I found 186 channels with regional cinema channels in hindi ,english, kannada,telugu,gujurati,bhojpuri,bengali,. Also one of my friend told me that they are going to lunch their service on 21st Aug 08. Also other regional cinema channels will come after comercial lunch.

Best wishes to BIGTV.:thumbsup:

Visited their site a few minutes ago, it was slow and I didn't see any changes (still "coming soon"). The site seems to be down for the moment!

Hey can someone who already has the connection post the list of all the channels on Big TV plz....

Yes, Big TV is lanuched. I was trying to book connection for my relative. But Very sad, Customer Care line is busy from Morning 7 to till now.Website is not working now !!!!SMS Service says busy!!!!! Very Good lauch on BIG TV!.. BIG TV.. remember first impression would be the best impression. !!!

Back