Reliance BIG TV to adds 10 New Channels on 1st June.

• Thread starter Thread starter shahrukh12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,003

shahrukh12

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
May 30 (PTI) Reliance BIG TV, the DTH service of Reliance ADA Group, is expanding its channel bouquet with the addition of ten new channels.

The ten channels would be available on the BIG TV platform from June 1, a company release here on Saturday said.

The ten new channels include Koreas KBS (international offering) and WB the latest, English entertainment channel from the broadcasting major, Turner International India Pvt.Ltd in association with their sister company Warner Bros.

The rest of the eight channels include leading regional channels in India; DD Podhigai (Tamil), NE TV (Telugu), India Vision (Malayalam), Star Jalsa (Bangla), Star Pravah (Marathi), Mahua (Bhojpuri), DD Kashmir (Urdu / Kashmiri), and TV99 (Rajasthani).

BIG TV would be offering these channels across various subscription packs. Customers wishing to avail of these channels can log their request at the call-centre by asking for the new subscription pack.

The customer can select the free regional pack as part of the new subscription and recharge. BIG TVs subscription packs are available from Rs 115 (plus taxes) onwards, the release added.

The introduction of new channels is part of the company's overall strategy to increase its channel bouquet to 400 channels over the next one year, he added.

:wall:Aka lousy channels like doordarshan of India and Korea except for WB

It is surprising to note in the revised update DD PODIGAI happens to be DD Tamil free to air programme. But Big Tv says I have to subscribe for it.Why should I subscribe when it is mandatory for the opertors to beam DD channels free:frown:.The position needs much improvement and also in the field of proving Video recorders at the customer place:

Most of the channels still asks to subscribe for it. Even regional channels like Star Pravah & News channels like india news etc. God knows who is going to subscribe scrap news channels.....:o

I'm getting only WB as I have purchased the eng movie pack, rest all the channels say that I need to subscribe

Big TV does not apply their mind on the basics of DD Channels and mechanically ask you to subscribe to free to air channel. Application of mind urgetly required:cry:

----------

No fool will pay Big Tv for viewing DD Podhigai which is a free channel. Big Tv are you awake to realities?

At last Big Tv has woken up from total inertia and has made DD podighai as free channel and removed the nagging please subscribe notice with great reluctance. Good Morning Big Tv - 21 st century Ripvan vinkle

Back