Reliance Broadband: Customer service Epic Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasioMeusPuga

ISP
Airtel
So after I got sick and tired of Airtel and their throttling and FUP shenanigans, I called Reliance's 1800 number on the 3rd of June. That's right. The 3rd of June.I wanted a 1Mbps Zoom connection without a landline (feasibility and availability was verified for my address) and they said they'd get back to me in a week. They didn't.So I called up again on the 12th. And then the 15th. And the 18th. The 21st. The 24th. And on the 28th. Finally, on the 1st and then the 3rd of July.Each time I'm told my request is being forwarded to their "Rapid Response Team". And instead of having installation experts to show up suddenly in colorful superhero costumes, I haven't received ONE call back from them.I've talked to the Floor Manager at their call center. I called up their Nodal officer and someone on his team (Pinky? LOLWUT) told me to call up the mobile phone helpline. No really.So what am I doing wrong? Is there an animal sacrifice I'm not making? Do I need to leave graffiti in blood on the reliance offices?I'd think a month for a private sector company is a little stupid. Still not giving up though. Like I said, I'm sick of Airtel.

a few guys have had much better luck with reliance here. but they are going to be a major disappointing in majority of the cases wrt customer support.

forget reliance..........they are worse in cc after BSNLbut unltd plans are without FUP and no throttling on torrents.......so beats airtel here....

Lucky you, my mobile number was forwarded to the Netconnect and Wimax excutives who kept pestering me for more than a month to take their service instead... Eventually they responded (after repeated calls like you) that the service (Wired-Broadband) was only available till a location which was 500meters away from place and so was not feasible to be given to my location... I think customer care service in India is good in most cases for Pre-sales... (post-sales is Bad in all cases)... But Reliance is unique in being pathetic pre and post-sales ...

Send an Email to each and every nodal officer of Reliance.It's quite true that they don't give a damn to the customers seeking help.I guess they don't have a quality control unit to monitor how the customers are getting treated.

I had a reliance connection 6 months which I disconnected and opted for Airtel, Reliance CC was worse, even for a simple query they would do so much of "Nautanki". And now these Reliance morons are sending me mails & calling me 3-4 times daily asking me to take there connection. I asked the lady how much time will it take for them to give me a connection, she said " Sir, Normally we give in 2 days after your document verification, (I told her you should already be having all my documents as I was an old customer), she said " My Sir has told me that you will have to submit all your new documents, I don't know anything more than that and banged the phone !!!After 2 hours another lady from the Reliance called up and same story repeated ! Hah

Don't you abuse while talking to them? I confess, I can't stop sometimes and my mom comes rushing in :(

i actually used to go pretty abusive when i was on sify broadband... this is from very long time ago.

my mom used to be terrified whenever the connection went down. and this happened pretty much on a daily basis.

over the years, i have calmed down a lot. at the tata service station, it took them 15 minutes to allot me an individual. did not get angry. just sat at one corner.

i guess ability to rant on the move through your phone has helped a lot :D

i took photos. posted some updates. enjoyed the good weather.

https://plus.google.com/110423635538170952817/posts/DUkuvvnzTzA

https://plus.google.com/110423635538170952817/posts/RKQL3ZkoCBL

https://plus.google.com/110423635538170952817/posts/fr1sMTFx6xt

well..if this much has to be done to get an new connection...imagine what will be your position when your net encounters an problem! :x
To the contrary uptil now they are pretty quick in solving issues .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back