Reliance Broadband Support - Good experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

taarak_mehta

ISP
Reliance
To share,My Home Reliance consumer broadband connection stopped functioning three days back. LED Indicators on modem were not glowing for WAN / PPoE. I called Reliance Broadnet support and found the TT booking process extremely convenient with just touch of a button (I called support number at 2300hrs). I got a call during the day to check and run some basic tests to isolate the problem. The voice on the call was polite and assistance was offered for all my queries. The caller proposed that an engineer visit is required to fix the issue. very next day an engineer visited my place and checked the problem, the problem lied in the some CARD installed in the building premises. Problem was rectified and I was asked to check the service status over the call by the engineer. Also with-in few minutes I got a another call from Reliance to check and take feedback if the problem was sorted and whether the trouble ticket can be closed (the engineer who visited my premises was also there in the conference call). I was totally impressed by Reliance support. :urock:Just wanted to share that it feels nice to be associated with Reliance brand with great service support. -Regards,

Yup! Reliance has great service in Navi Mumbai & Mumbai :D

I too agree...Reliance has got good Customer services in Mumbai as well as Delhi and UP also.So far..i havent faced any big trouble with my reliance connection and they offer best speeds at best Prices.:thumbsup:

Even in hyderabad they have good service, I had a problem once and after raising the complain the tech guy was there after around 6 hrs and he fixed the issue, there after about 30 mins got a call from reliance bombay regarding the issue to confirm whether it was fixed or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back