Reliance Broadband Thunder 549 1mbps unlimited Plan in Rajasthan

• Thread starter Thread starter xpharsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 17,822
Pls show ur IDM/Torrent speed screenshots.

seems like everyone is getting it except raj2007 !!
s s....got tired of calling CC and opted an old PLAN.

Usually i've to struggle hard to get each & everything. So i'm used to it.:biggrin:

s s....got tired of calling CC and opted an old PLAN.

Usually i've to struggle hard to get each & everything. So i'm used to it.:biggrin:

u just wait for a month , until all this ULD fuzz settles down and u will get the clear picture

i still dont believe these plans thats without FUP and fine prints

4 mbps ULD for 1099 INR ?? god damn it BSNL charges 15000 INR for the same connection without FUP !!

this rcom connection doesnt sound fair for me :D

i still dont believe these plans thats without FUP and fine prints

4 mbps ULD for 1099 INR ?? god damn it BSNL charges 15000 INR for the same connection without FUP !!

this rcom connection doesnt sound fair for me :D
Rcom doesnt change the plans after they give it to users..unless the users want to migrate to other PLAN. Whatever...2mbps plan wont have any issues..i hope.

^ looks like u have a newly uploaded torrent which has more leechers than seeders. Show us some old torrent with more seeders and IDM downloads too.Common Question: How responsive is RCOM in Chennai and do they block any sites or torrent sites/ downloads, 'cause I dont face anything like this in BSNL.

Common Question: How responsive is RCOM in Chennai and do they block any sites or torrent sites/ downloads, 'cause I dont face anything like this in BSNL.
They do block...when a NEW movie is released under their banner.

Back