Reliance DTH: 250 channels in High Definition like quality at no extra cost

• Thread starter Thread starter shashank983
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 17,729
well.. If I scan and print a Rs. 100 note of a full A4 sheet and give it to reliance telling its Rs. 1000 "LIKE" ... will they accept it for my subscription payment ?

That was good....

When I called the customer care to know about the availability of this upscaled channels, he says the advertisement is launched just now but its available from long back (not saying the duration/period).I have been using HD DVR for around six months paired with my FULL HD TV. I don't see any significant difference in the recent past. Anybody feels the difference?It seems to me a gimmick to draw the attention. Guys recently moved from SD to HD/HD DVR put some lights on this.

there is no change ... I saw the Ad today on Zee news ... they don't say its going to be upgraded or anything .. they say its already there .. the gist of the Ad is their STB shows all channels HD like .. it does not say that they are going to add these HD LIKE channels or improve existing quality ... they are just trying to create waves by throwing stones in the water .. stupid reliance .. one more reason for me to switch to TATA ..

Talked to customer care about this and got another say that it is right now available for only HD customers and NOT for HD-DVR customers. Also said they will update HD-DVR too without giving any time frame.

maybe they ask your STB type first and then say its available for other STB type .. shortly will be available on your STB :)

It will be really good if the SD channels are given in 16:9 ratio. Everybody look 30% oversized in SD channels when it is stretched.Can RDTV customers share there experience if they are getting 16:9 aspect ratio for all the channels.

It will be really good if the SD channels are given in 16:9 ratio. Everybody look 30% oversized in SD channels when it is stretched.

Can RDTV customers share there experience if they are getting 16:9 aspect ratio for all the channels.

This is exactly what I am eagerly waiting for. In LCD TV's the SD channels are stretched. Will Big TV be able to convert the 4:3 SD channels to 16:9 and provide natural wide picutures for LCD TV's?

well am having a HD DVR STB paired with my Sony 46'' full hd led tv using HDMI cable and the pic quality is good(i mean good not awesome) and i recommend everyone(using HD TV) to use a HDMI cable so that ur pic quality would look good

is the 250hd channels thing a scam of sum kind cuz i can't seem to find any1 getting 250 hd channels??

Back