• Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 84,027
Status
Not open for further replies.

swaps22

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
When a popular band composed the song Give Me a Call, and sang the lines You should just give me a call, they may not have had Reliance Communications in mind. Because the offer RCOM GSM is coming out with definitely explains why You should just give me a call — that too an STD one and for free!

The company has launched free STD calling facility at night for its GSM customers. Using the Recharge Voucher NCC650 of Rs 650 (offering full talk time of Rs 589), Reliance GSM customers will be able to call any Reliance phone anywhere in India completely Free of cost between 11.00 pm and 6.00 am. And that’s not all,If you make STD call in day time than iits will be cahrged at just 75 paisa for all network. All other local calls at any time in the day, the subscriber would pay just 60 paisa per minute and Reliance call just at 15 paisa or 20 paisa as per existing prepaid plan of their circle.

Here is a look at its components:

[*]Recharge Voucher-NCC650
[*]Cost: Rs.650
[*]Talktime: Rs.589
[*]Validity: 60 days (2 months)
[*]ALL STD minutes of Reliance to Reliance, calling in the Night(11pm to 6 am) FREE
[*]All Other Network Night STD Call at 50 paisa
[*]All Day Time STD call at 75 paisa to all network
[*]Local call & SMS charhes as per existing prepaid plan
[/list]The plan has been launched for Reliance GSM customer from 13 April 09.

Thanx 4 da info. :D Is it also 4 Assam Circle?

Not sure about it because here it Reliance Telecom not Reliance Communications...Anyways call the CC and confirm it...:cool2:

Is it for Jaipur Reliance GSM??

I Talked to CC in Rajasthan..
The Scheme is Still Valid with the Validity of 2 Months

before recharging make sure network is fine at night..here in delhi the calls doesn't get connected after 11 pm at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back