Reliance Jio AirFiber Plans Announced

Ping to Jio's speedtest servers looks pretty good considering the fact that it is sim based.

just got some terrible news from jio engineers. I saw some adverts for jio airfiber in my area so i gave them a call about airfiber. They were telling me that installation was starting from 10th i was look thats cool then i have to pay 6 months upfront as the router price is 6k then I asked him why cant i get regular fiber. he replied no new cables will be laid down anymore in our area so better take this than wait. ive been waiting for 2 years now since jio fiber came to my area. the nearest transmit box is 500m away so i think this is true jiofiber wont be expanded anymore theyll jus push airfiber everywhere. this might be the end for broadband in this country lol

@RKhan21 if they put the outdoor unit at clear line of sight then this ping of 5ms is very much possible.

also there will be no congestion in airfiber as it is having dedicated network slice and it won’t interfere with normal mobile users.

Back