Reliance Jio AirFiber Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter sheriff
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 44,187

How is your experience with Reliance Jio AirFiber?

• Excellent

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Average

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Horrible

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Can't even get it to work

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
@popcorn can you please check the following channels on your Jio Set top box of Jio TV+ of JioAirFiber. The channel numbers are 604 ( Times now), 1459, 606, 514, 1456,1463 etc. You can check all english or hindi NEWS TV channels. Basically all TV NEWS channel's. The lip movement and audio or sound are not in sync for all these TV NEWS channels. I tried on 3 OTT apps, the lip movement and audio are in sync and no issues with these 3 OTT apps.

Please reply. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sampath

@sampath1 i can confirm that these news channels are indeed out of sync with audio video on jio fiber as well.

so its not issue or jio airfiber or wired fiber, its the issue of either broadcaster or jio streaming backend.

wait for few weeks and this will be fixed for sure.

@Rickysin Thank you. Are you the customer or from Jio?

I am using Tata Sky (TATA PLAY new name) and all NEWS TV CHANNELS lip movement (video) and Audio are in perfect sync. I don't have any issues with TATA SKY broadcasting in any of the channel. The issue is while using Jio TV+ of Jio set top box of Jio AirFiber. I specially noticed with all NEWS TV Channels of Jio TV+. I still have TATA SKY and want get rid of TATA SKY but I am having problems with Jio TV+.

Recently I faced the buffering issue and the video has become red. The techinician has changed the HDR settings to Off.

Once in a day the router stops workigng meaning the WiFi gets disconnected and it doesn't show up in the available networks and I have to restart the router. Recently I noticed that the back end team is automatically restarting my router to fix some issues.

Until and unless we report the issues to JioAirfiber they won't know what we are facing. When they do testing before releasing to the customer they have to test in all possible scenario's. They are in hurry burry to make money. Now Jio AirFiber won't return my money. I took 100 Mbps for 1 year. Initially I asked for 300 Mbps but they said that is not possible at my location.

Jio AirFiber is new and we are facing tons of issues with Jio AirFiber.

Thank you again. I welcome replies from all regarding all above issues.

I am reporting and complaining to CPGRAMS-Home (GOVT body to take care of customers and it works )because Jio is not refunding and not fixing the issues in timely manner. Till now 12 Engineers (so called Engineers from Jio even though they are 10th class failed ) visited my home to fix my issues.

no i am not an employee of jio lol and there is no employee of any ISP present in this forum :P

just raise a complaint and wait for resolution. also jiotv+ is not a replacement of traditional dth. dth will give much much better experience than jiotv+. jiotv+ we can say that its just an alternative if dth is down :)

@chatriyan I am not using optical audio output. I am using HDMI. The issue is in all live channels specially the all NEWS TV NEWS channels. The audio comes first and video (lip movement) comes later. This is using Jio set top box , in JioTV+ NEWS TV channels.

Back