Reliance Jio AirFiber Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter sheriff
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 44,187

How is your experience with Reliance Jio AirFiber?

• Excellent

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Average

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Horrible

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Can't even get it to work

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
@anmolbhard004 It was on HDMI right from the beginning, I didn't changed anything. There is a broadcasting issue ( Audio and Video sync issue) with JioTV+ on live channels and even the video quality is not good some times.

Yes i can also feel 0.5 to 1 second delay for news channels. This is on jio set top box which was provided with fiber.

Dont go for jio air fiber they have lack of knowledge and after Made a payment now they are saying no installation box in office i waited for 10 days no response from tfn customer Care and agents now
Im struggling for refund i paid 6 months !!!!

Regards
Chennai
MJ

Jio Air fiber worst service provider.
in a 2 week of 3 times raise service request on internet connectivity issue.
they take 2 days time to fix. again same cycle of issue will repeat.
Guys do not go with Jio in bangalore.
they do not have capacity to provide permanent issue fix with them.
better to go with other internet provider
they do not refund the amount if we cancel the subscription. ( i have gone with 1yr subscription).
they do not have 1 or 2 months plans.
we have to suffer with Jio Air fiber worst service.

Today after multiple escalations jio senior field engineer team came and tsd took the data like packet capture , ifconfig, tracert, ping , nslookup kind of things.Hoping This time they will fix it.However I'm using jio only for TV and secondary backup connection.

Jio Air Fiber is waste of money Because "I booked connection on 2nd December and till now no response from Jio team. They taken all amount around RS. 52300 for 6 months but no resolution till now it’s been almost a month using Jio Air Fiber" which if you look at the dates/timelines - makes NO sense.
Airtel fiber net is best compared to Jio Air Fiber because of his service and less time for installation in Airtel fiber.
If anyone have Jio Escalation matrix please send me. No refund and no response from Jio team. Order_ID: NO0000VH8TDG
JIO Air Fiber is waste of money no service till now 😞

@Faruk I have done Jio velocity test on Jio set top box and I got 58 Mbps speed (download) ( I took 100 Mbps speed connection for 1 year ) and I got a red X below Jio TV and I don't what that means. I am getting blur video and not clear video.
Does anyone knows what is the meaning of red X below Jio TV in Jio Netvelocity results test on Jio Set top box. Please reply.

Back