Reliance Jio AirFiber Reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter sheriff
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 44,196

How is your experience with Reliance Jio AirFiber?

• Excellent

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Good

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Average

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Horrible

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Can't even get it to work

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
@itsmesid
So far, MR600 has been working excellent. Sometimes it remains on continuously for a month. I have added a router ups to provide continuous power. During covid lockdown, it was main support for my daughter's online school. Now its mainly used by wife for work from home. While wifi is also active, main use is though LAN cable connected to laptop. I have configured the wifi to remain auto off at night (11 pm - 6 am)
Normally get around 40-45 mbps DL and 15-20 mbps UL with jio SIM. The SIM earlier was prepaid but now converted to a child of my 399 postpaid plan.

Last edited:
Hi here is my jio Air fiber experience, after booking it was installed next day, the devices they give pretty good as wifi 6 router and 4k settop box which support 5ghz band as well and regarding the speed it is pretty good with 29 ping and 100mbps download and 80mbps upload.
pro tip: when they will come to check the coverage, keep it mind that SINR should be above 5, more is better and in my case it was around 18, you can check yourself with net velocity app with 5g device.
Overall good

Screenshot-2024-02-19-at-11-37-03-AM.png

I got a new JIO Air fiber Installed, the setup box device provided is defected and is not working. Also after connecting to jio Air fiber wifi my mobiles are not working. I am not getting calls or messages. I need to disconnect from the wifi to receive calls and messages. The complaints were raised with the installation team. My installation is not yet complete and I want to cancel this installation and get the refund. I am told that even if the product does not work as expected, there is no provision of refund.
I need to leave with the problem for the time I paid which means 6 months...This Product is shit, do not go for it....Just bcz of OTT that it is giving, Else you will cry like me..

Reliance JIO AIRFIBER IS BIG FRAUDULENT COMPANY'. A SHAME ON RELIANCE.
THEY ARE OUT TO CHEAT GULLIBLE CUSTOMERS BY GIVING FALSE INFO, COLLECTING MONEY AND THEN SIMPLY LEAVE YOU HIGH AND DRY.
NOBODY LISTENS TO YOUR COMPLAINT. BUT THEY KEEP ON SENDING YOU MESSAGES GENERATES BY AI APP. ASSURING THEIR CONCERN.
EVERY DAY SAME MESSAGE IS REPEATED BUT SIGNED BY DIFFERENT PERSON.
THEIR MOTO. तुम मरो हम JIO.
I DON'T KNOW WHO CAN REALLY HELP ME.

I have made 3 videos about just the "Air Fiber Scam" and people in the comments tell so many stories daily about how they got mislead by their agents, how their connection is super unstable and poor and how they have taken their money and support is silent.

But I could never understand why people still go for Jio Pio? Their 5G deployment is officially completed still this poor stuff. Best bet for everyone is to never get it installed because once they take your money they're never giving it to you back.

Hi I request everyone no to choose Jio air Fiber
Service is very bad and no one responds, once the connection is taken u’ll not find the WiFi connectivity properly after you raise request they will say engineer will come and check
That engineer never comes and closes request as they resolved issue without even visiting place…
In jan 2024 I took connection and feb whole month there is no connectivity and I’m reporting this issue frm 3 weeks no one cared
Such a negligence from team

Well..it happened finally...in our locality, I was the first one to sign up for airfiber (way back in when booking charges were 100 rupees...i believe in october 2023)..from november end installation started in our locality and I was one of the first ones to get contacted for installation. I denied because by that time, i got alliance broadband connection. So, my neighbour was the first one to get the connection (which was attached to the infamous 7 port splitter box). The other day, the guy behind my neighbour's house was supposed to get his connection installed but couldnt as jio executives were hell-bent on getting the connection from the 7 port splitter switch-box thingy (even after he insisted on individual connection) and my neighbour was not giving permission. 12K gone down the drain. He called up cust. care and their reply in short? sorry sir, we cannot do anything. If neighbour has ports available on their box, you will get connection from there itself and not individual ones and if facing permission issue, explain your neighbour...and as usual...he was denied any refund and was instead referred to the no refund policy stated on jio's website.

Very poor management from Jio..also, afaik (correct me if im wrong)...at least for my alliance conenction, engineers came and installed the connection, tested out everything (also fixed a small problem with upload speed) and only after then, I was asked to pay. Idk why Jio takes thee payment beforehand and after payment of plan, they do whatever they feel like with the customer

Never EVER opt for jio airfiber. I would go as far as to say that even if your local broadband operator is pretty hard to work with, its gonna be a much better experience for you compared to jio

Back