Reliance Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer

So I shot a mail to jiocare about my issue 10 days back,and for some reason everything seems to be fine now,calls incoming/outgoing data as well,speeds are pretty good at 8Mbps
But the complaints that were made are still open and today marks the one month anniversary.

Jio network right now is one giant beta test. It is completely unreliable and unfit to be used on your primary number. I give them 2 more years to get stable.

IPv6 implementation is sub par but then it's not like they had any choice. Android users have the ability to force IPv4 from APN settings and for iOS users I'd suggest you get a APN profile from APN Changer to force IPv4. 4G speeds are hit and miss like others already mentioned, probably capacity issue which can be solved if Jio finds a way to offload traffic via Wifi hotspot or broadband.
BSNL had wifi hotspots for mobile data offload on main account last year with SIM-EAP auth. They no longer offer this. I wonder whether this was a business decision or just yet another TRAI-imposed limitation™.

Follow up post - my 19rs plan did indeed turn into 149, will edit to add pictures later. I suppose this is what I get for recharging on march 14.
Top notch incompetence 10/10:emoji_ok_hand:

your on jio transition plan?

Previously on broadband forum.co...
Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Now open till April 15)
I am not joking

If only customer care would care to pick up...
I had paid for 19 rs plan and then 149 rs plan, and the 19rs plan later turned into (2GB) 149 on march 29 (or earlier). This later disappeared from the interface when they hid queued plans and recharge history for everyone. Despite this, now that my first 28 days are over, the second plan of 28 days (the 149 I paid for) seems to have kicked in. I assume they may have messed up when crediting everybody extra data. First picture below is from april 23, when my HNY offer ended, the second is from yesterday, 28 days later.

Last edited:
So, they installed a new tower in my area. I'm getting connected to B3 though.

x7wx4y.png

Reliance Jio announces Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer with 100% cashback on Rs 399 recharge, to revise tariffs from October 19 | Digit.in

The Rs. 399 recharge will work as an advance recharge that will come into play once your current recharge has expired. Next, the 100% cashback will be awarded in the form of 8 vouchers worth Rs. 50 each. Customers will be able to redeem these vouchers one at a time, for recharges of Rs. 309 and above, or against data add on plans of Rs. 91 and above. You can only redeem the vouchers after November 15.

The offers can be redeemed on the MyJio app, Jio.com, Reliance Digital stores, Jio stores, Jio’s partner retailers, and through services like JioMoney, Paytm, Amazon Pay, PhonePe and Mobikwik.

Back