Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband in Hyderabad

@MSR Murthy check your internet/LAN/wifi properties for "gateway ip" what is that? put that gateway ip instead of 192.168.29.1 in the platform.cgi link you posted and see if that works?

Reactions: MSR
http://192.168.29.1/platform.cgi not opening since morning. Also DL and UL speeds came down to 30 and 1 Mbps. Anybody facing this problem?
Any upgrade is going on, hopefully or ... ?
Yes, now I am able to open the router home page and DL & UL speeds are around 95 Mbps as earlier. May be some maintenance works as can be expected during testing phase.

You mean you are able to open the router homepage as before? Or after changing to the gateway IP?

I am able to open the Router home page as before WITHOUT changing the gateway IP. Only some temporary local issue. The speeds also are as before. Just an outage of a few hours.

I am able to open the Router home page as before WITHOUT changing the gateway IP. Only some temporary local issue. The speeds also are as before. Just an outage of a few hours.
There is a feature in My Jio App to rename the each device which is connected with our home Jio Gigafiber wifi ONT. But when I changed the name of any device in MyJio App it get revert back to its previous name of random name or numbers like MAC1. I have also factory reset the modem but issue not resolved.

Do you able to rename your connected devices through MyJio App? Do you have also same issue?

Back