Reliance Jio Fiber has started its IPTV Services on a trial basis

@Sayantan OP already confirmed that he haven't registered as beta tester for Live TV app

I am using Jio AirFiber with 100 Mbps plan and I already paid for 1 year and they can't refund if I cancel the plan. Can someone tell me where can I find the Jio Fiber ID which Jio customer service is asking, I know the registered mobile number tha tis RMN which they are asking. I have JHSD200 and 7.1.1 version and why it is not updated to 10 version. I am on Jio AirFiber.

1. Allmost all TV channels on my Jio Set top box in Jio TV+ are in blur.
2. All NEWS TV Channels Audio comes first and later the video comes later that is the lip movement of anchor comes later. I mean the Audio and Video are not in sync it is ugly to watch.
3. Can someone help me on the above three issues.
4. Thanks in advance.

I am on 100 Mbps plan for one year and I am on Jio AirFiber. My set top box model is JHSD200 version 7.x.x. I have tested thru netvelocity and download speed never crossed 60 Mbps and I have done this test 20+ times in one month. The technician says The maximum speed which I can get on JIo Set top box is 60 Mbps and I have connected thru CAT 6 cable from router to Jio Set top box. I get all Jio TV+ channels in blur. The ALL TV news channels audio and video are not in sync. Any help from any side is appreciated and thanks in advance.

@sampath1 Jio STB is not restricted to 60Mbps unless you connect it to a 2.4 GHz band. Please check if you are connected to 2.4 or 5 GHz, and switch to 5 GHz if not already on it.
I'm on a 150 Mbps connection (true fiber) and get 140-160 Mbps on STB. I was getting 130Mbps even when the router and STB were separated by 20-25 meters with 2 walls in between.

If you are already on 5 GHz, then raise a complaint in the MyJio app.

Regarding the app version, try updating it from the Jio Store, also check if there is any STB update available for you.

And never buy 3m/6m/12m plans in any broadband, mobile network, and DTH. You never know when you get into trouble.

@VinayakaSP I am using Jio AirFiber? Are you on Jio Fiber or Jio AirFiber. I am using ethernet cable CAT 6 cable which is connected to Router and Jio Set top box JHSD200 version 7.5.5. What is your Jio Set top box model and version?

Jio told me that minimum plan which I can buy for Jio AirFiber is 6 months and they won't refund it. I bought it for whole one year and 100 Mbps plan. I am getting only 56 or 57 Mbps download speed when tested on Jio Netvelocity. There is red colour X below JIo TV under server test.

I can't upload the picture here and if I can upload how can upload the pic on this website?

Thanks in advance.

@Phanindra Musinada Are you on Jio AirFiber or Jio Fiber? I am using the set top box JHSD200 and version is 7.5.5 and yours is 10.0.1 I am confused why mine is not 10.0.1? what is your plan speed and how much speed you are getting on Jio Set top box?

Regards,
Sampath

@sampath1 to be honest I don't trust anything on Netvelocity app. Even for me several servers are marked in "Red colored X" as you said. But that's not affecting the Live TV streaming.
I'm on Jio Fiber that's the true fiber because literally Fiber cable is used to connect my ONT.
My STB is JHSC200 software version is 10.0.3.

I doubt your CAT6 cable. Can you check once connecting to 5Ghz band WiFi instead ?
Also, what is the length of the CAT 6 cable ?

Are you getting full speed on your phone/laptop ?

Edit: to upload your images here you can upload the image to imgur.com and add the link here. Or upload it to your drive and share the link.

Last edited:

Back