Reliance Jio Fiber is no longer connecting to Azure DBs (Blocked Port 1433)

• Thread starter Thread starter VinayakaSP
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 8,946
@techiechintan Then they should change their own DB port.. That will be easier 😑

Everyone please show some love to this tweet thread against Jio and force them to unblock it! Let's trend the #UnblockPort1433 :cry:

Source

hello i face same problem...as soon as i change to other ISP i can connect to MSSQL from laptop, Jio blocks it wasted my one day to diagnosis, what is alternative solution? please guys help me

Yes me also faced same issue , i have checked all my router settings, nothing to do.

Don't forgot to post if any one got solution.
thanks

@mpa experts
@rapidfleets
@Thrilokmakiredy

No other option than pressurising Jio. I tried to raise issue with their Karnataka Appellate, but no use. They are insisting me to use different port. I would have done if it was my personal server 😑

I request you all to write to your respective Appellate and retweet my tweet thread tagging @JioCare

IRRESPONSIBLE AND UNEDUCATED ENGINEER RECRUITED BY JIO.... HOW THEY CAN BLOCK UNIVERSAL MS SQL DEFUALT AND REGISTER PORT 1433

This is really unfortunate they can not understand the severity of issue. How can ISP block default port and advise to open another port instead? Are they hiring jokers in technical team? Please retweet
@JioCare @reliancejio Jio can't block a registered port and ask its users to use a different one. #UnblockPort1433

Back