Reliance Jio Fiber Preview Offer Users Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter koolkunz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 902
  • Views Views 61,419
Jio sales guy tried to fool me the day before yesterday and convert to paid plan :LOL:.
He said that the preview plan would expire the next day. So he had brought the STB for me and asked me to recharge. :ROFLMAO:

Last weekend our preview got switched off & after few hrs they sent a sms they r giving 50gb fr a week in which time jio guys would come to our colony wth the STB. They came last Monday & we opted fr bronze plan for a month (much to the disapproval of the sales team). The moment the payment went thru the 50gb plan disappeared & we were on the paid plan. No Hotstar VIP or anything we were told (almost like a threat). The sales bumpkin was totally ignorant of the tech involved (so was handing BS about the UL speed) & also about the procedure involved. The technician was much better who did his job quietly. But strangely when i used mac filtering, it would not accept the mac address of the STB. Later we got an sms of a STB with another mac address connected to our network. I have to check if the mac address in the sms is the correct mac address & not what's printed on the box or the unit. Wonder wht the F is going on!!!!

Last weekend our preview got switched off & after few hrs they sent a sms they r giving 50gb fr a week in which time jio guys would come to our colony wth the STB. They came last Monday & we opted fr bronze plan for a month (much to the disapproval of the sales team). The moment the payment went thru the 50gb plan disappeared & we were on the paid plan. No Hotstar VIP or anything we were told (almost like a threat). The sales bumpkin was totally ignorant of the tech involved (so was handing BS about the UL speed) & also about the procedure involved. The technician was much better who did his job quietly. But strangely when i used mac filtering, it would not accept the mac address of the STB. Later we got an sms of a STB with another mac address connected to our network. I have to check if the mac address in the sms is the correct mac address & not what's printed on the box or the unit. Wonder wht the F is going on!!!!
First connect the set top box to a network. Check the connection details. There you will find a MAC address. Use that address for MAC filtering.

The Jio Jokers are again going hse to hse to find if all customers of the preview plans have got their STB. That itself shows their professionalism & how they go about their job. They are NO BETTER than the local cable wallahs. 😠

I have been getting non stop calls from jio about the stb. I have blocked 10+ numbers and they're still calling at least 3 times a day.

I too get automated calls, sms and missed appointment schedule every single day. The myjio app also keeps flashing to get the STB , even thought I have one.

After 4 days of the bronze plan starting we got a notification on the myjio app shows that the 199 plan has expired. Best part was this 199 plan coupon was not visible in our account.

Back