Reliance Jio Fiber Slow Speed and sometimes Red Light Blinking

• Thread starter Thread starter gomfi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 176
  • Views Views 29,611
Anyone still facing continuous red and continuous green light blinking issue?

I am still facing these issues.

I am having tis red light and green light issue frequently. I originally had black (single band) router in which the yellow light was rock solid. I opted for gold plan and my router was changed on request to dual band(blue router). Since then i am having these issues.
1. Some times yellow light blinking. Internet works but at a slow speed, applications do not launch on Jiofibre router or they launch but at a lower resolution or a lot of buffering. I reset the router and stable yellow light reappears only to start blinking again after some time.
2. Redlight stable or blinking. Internet works on blinking red light but doesn't work on stable red light. All video streaming applications again work either at a lower resolution or lot of buffering. Resetting router doesn't solve this problem.

Now that there is a lockdown , i am not sure if this will get resolved.

I made a complaint to Jio 2 days back got the message that my complaint has been resolved, on checking i noticed that my router firmware has been updated to SRCMTF1_JCO4032_R1.23....now lights seem to stable. Will observe for a week and update. Speed on wifi clse to router is 170-230 MBPs(gold plan).

Jio seem to have improved customer support since lockdown. They respond to complaints from Mumbai, seems very knowledgeable.

Previously they resolved my Zee5 issue with in 2 days.

Although there support from local service center was pathetic previously and none of my complaints were resolved. Both of my two complaints were lingering since last 3/4 months but got settled in lockdown. It seems engineers in delhi had no clue and they were not professional too.

R u from Delhi? Do you notice slow speed in night?

Also how did you complain jio about the blinking issue?

Did you complain on email or call... And what did you wrote?

Last edited:

Back