Reliance Jio Fiber vs. BSNL Bharat Broadband FTTH

• Thread starter Thread starter naman1208
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 7,317
Can you try the same file on BSNL when you get the chance? https://github.com/torvalds/linux/archive/master.zip
Here you go, my friend.
edit- I am on 849 (50mbps) plan.
fzNmUbA.png

fzNmUbA.png

Well I just now tried downloading that linux github master zip and getting around 65 mbps finally :D Earlier (few weeks ago when I checked) it was only 5-10 mbps.

Also, downloading ubuntu packages from various ubuntu archive mirrors across the globe now gives full 100 mbps speed for me, earlier many locations were too slow also.

So looks like BSNL FTTH routing is mostly fixed for me - at least for the moment!

@nitinmits if this speed and routing can be maintained its a no brainer to go with bsnl rather than Jio(Their routing, tracking and blocking).
I wish they could provide connection directly atleast for 250mts near the exchange.. But they remain adamant to outsoursource it to LCO who in turn ask for exorbitant prices in some places like mine... They keep saying they do get less benefit from bsnl. 😕 It's sad to see this Govt establishment Goining in vain like this 😢 with such good infrastructure in place.

Back