Reliance Jio free services valid till December 3, files revised tariffs with TRAI

• Thread starter Thread starter proton8454
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 6,176
yea on my jio sim i do not get incoming calls or sms and i could never reach CC when ever i tried .

I use sim in dongle and I don't MSG about exhausting 4GB and in fact from past few days I FUP speed gets triggered as soon as I download approx. 3.4GB. Once I tried to contact CC and I had to wait in queue for 30 minutes and I could not reach to the person.

Exploit!!! at 0.25mbsp is not possible even if the speeds are good with 4gb limit its not possible. Whatever hammering they wanted to put the network through was done during the preview offer period
It's not 0.25Mbps everywhere..Nagpur has good speeds and Bangalore has had always speeds ranging from 5-10Mbps after all the free loading..

Even I feel that their internet is no more stable. Dont even get 3G speeds most of times.

Speeds are in between 2G and 3G.

Only some rare occasion it crosses 4-5mbps.

But well I am not complaining since its all FREE! (and saving 200-300Rs monthly)

i get 10 mbps most of the time

right now speedtest shows 17mbps

i dont get even 2g speed on their so call 4g network . Their jiotv and jio cinema works fine and so youtube . No other website opens . 4GB is FUP ? i cant even consume 40mb

I notice internet getting stuck too.

In "data" icon - I see "up" arrow glowing (i.e. my mobile sending request)

But I dont see "down" arrow glowing (i.e. no reply coming from JIO network)

Then I have to disable and re-enable data and all starts working again.

Back