Reliance Jio getting undue favors from Indian Government?

I agree with the above.......

But Irony is, in the Jio Prime thread, most of the users were going Ga Ga before 2-5AM unltd. was written off.......... but now most of them are not finding it good enough..... so it is your greed....... most of the users were considering 4G a subsitute for the saner and more reliable wired broadband because 4G was coming free/ cheap....

Corruption trickles down from the top.... it is all the previous Govt.'s and even the present Govt. charging insane amount for the spectrum...

Ultimately it is the common man who has to pay up for the swindling, cartelisation, nexus between Politicians, Businessman and Bureaucrats...
So whether it is a loss or perceived loss no one can deny the nexus.... and whatever :emoji_carrot:you fall for, you have to pay up... There ain't no such thing as a free lunch....

So the loss is directly proportional to the greed of the freeloaders...

Of course I am ready to pay the price, earlier monthly (28 days lol) expense was average Rs.200 for mobile and now using Jio it will be Rs.499/-

good thing bjp government changed the rules so no one can now find out who gives how much donations to which political parties. problem solved.

also i am not sure why it is ok for jio to loot the country if airtel also does the same. jio has gotten away with a lot. the loss of revenue to the government while the government keeps on cribbing about tax evasion from the cattle class... is something that's worth looking into. airtel might loot you or me but at least they are paying taxes on that money. jio by offering months and months of free services eradicated competition from the market. and stole potentially billions in revenue to the government. now one can say that it's not like that money was going to be used for the welfare of the common man. but it's not like the government would not find newer ways to extract the same money from the same common man.

Back