Reliance Jio has extended the Preview offer to all 4G Phones

@deadmenkiller Yes I uninstalled all Jio apps, restarted the phone and installed official jio app again, still no luck.

My guess is that it ties the offer to phone's imei and once generated , you have to use the offer before expiry. If the code expires, you cannot generate another code.

However , I would be looking forward to try out any tricks that fellow forum users may have success with (but I really doubt if there's a workaround).
i am not sure of you have been able to solve your problem or not but if you havent, then just clear the data of myjio app and generate the code again.

@sahir clearing cache doesn't help. A code once generated cannot be regenerated again.

But anyways I got the sim under open offer and using it nicely now.

Thanks for your response.

Go to reliance digital express jwala heri paschim vihar , there won't be a queue but you'll get a coupon which will entitle you to buy a SIM in September. They will give you the date.
thanks for info, store guys at Jwala Heri store might be kind but i have seen many people complaining about these store guys( i know it'd impossible for those few people to handle huge crowd) Jio should set up kiosk or little camps like other operators do, if they want serious no. of subs before launch. beside all their 199 not working from few weeks.

Finally I got a SIM (for my new Gionee phone - not yet for iPhone)

But its dated in April.

Someone here was saying that old SIMs have some fault. How to know if this one falls under same category?

Also what exactly was fault?

You're mixing up RCom and Jio. Its the RCom 4G SIMs that were having issues with initial batches.

Meh! Getting about 4MBps here so guessing no network tower here :\ but still cool specially the pings are low.

Wait what? You're getting 4 MBps = 32 Mbps and not 4 Mbps and still you're not satisfied? Lot of us are getting lower speeds than you and just satisfied with it cause it's free.

Just read somewhere on the internet that Reliance Jio is planning to extend the current offer of 3 months to 1 year exclusively for LYF smartphone owners. The website I read on is claiming that they have the news from a trusted source.

Back