Reliance Jio has extended the Preview offer to all 4G Phones

Visited mini express store just now.
First of all guy asked me which handset i have, when i said le1s eco, he had no idea about it, and said that you will not get sim coz its not listed in the list provided to them.
I told him but its now valid for all 4g phones, he said no not yet.

So close, yet so far. What are my options, would relianced digital be any different ? I am in pune, btw.

Just borrow a Micromax/Yu or any qualified 4G handset other than Samsung (they are telling Samsung users to generate a code from MyJio app first) and go to a different store this time.

I had to register a complaint/grievance of Reliance Digital website to get things to move forward. I wrote to Reliance Digital and got a phone call within some time. Then Jiocare registered a service request and replied to my tweet regarding the same. Now when I called Reliance Digital store from where I took the SIM, the person told me that due to some error on Jio's side, order confirmation SMS were stuck(?!). He said that I will get SMS by 10 pm (very smart move considering the store closes at 10 pm and after that I have to contact them next morning and wait again for the whole day).

I would suggest you to register a grievance on Reliance Digital website and tweet to Jiocare.

Contact Us at Reliance Digital

Cam anyone ask the reliance mini xpress employees if OnePlus one is in the list of supported phones?

Or can anyone tweet Jio to confirm the same? Would be a great help.;

If you are referring to the preview offer,then,No.If you are referring to the compatibility of jio on opo,Yes,it does work.

Update: Reliance Digital people did not upload my form. Hence, no order confirmation SMS.

They had a issue with my driving license. I wonder why they don't inform or ask questions if they have doubts when the originals are showed to them. Highly unprofessional. If the person is not qualified to verify originals, then he/she should not be standing at the counter with CAF.

Have e-mailed them another document as proof. Hope they upload my form. :D

Back