Reliance Jio has extended the Preview offer to all 4G Phones

Still no SMS or call.

No call or SMS even after complaint online.

@kunalgautam - Don't worry. If you have complained, you will soon get a reply.

@amish - Did you get SR no. from Reliance Jio or Reliance Digital on SMS or e-mail?

I didn't get any messages from Jio like "We have received your application, thank you for choosing JIO" but when i insert the sim after 5 days it was ready for Tele-verification. Activation process here takes about 30 days.

hi,
i bought jiofi2 with sim last week..bu the sim has not been activated for long..
i contacted the store and asked for activation..they said they had loas the docs and they gave a new sim .
it got activated and am using with the router.
yesterday the earlier sim they gave has also been activated..
but it works only with jiofi and not with mobile.
i have Sony xperia z3 and want to use the sim.

i get jio4g signal but data services not working..
solution pls

@kksin123 - Register Service Request and write description about the issue via MyJio app. Then e-mail JioCare & give the SR no. I think they will ask you details and then you would be able to use the other SIM on your phone.

@kunalgautam - Don't worry. If you have complained, you will soon get a reply.
48 Hours passed after they gave me Service Request Number. :D Not calling or asking them, since I think they don't do anything on the Service Requests for Activation. They will anyhow take their sweet time.

I am still waiting too! I just got email / SMS confirmation that my complaint has been noted and they are sorry (blah blah)

Managed to call the digital express guy yesterday and guy was like I will callback.

But didn't call back.

Called back again today and he says he uploaded form yesterday.

But I havent got SMS that my form is uploaded. OR order is accepted.

Mine is still not activated. Over call they again say it will be done in 48 hours. Their 48 hours is never ending it seems LOL

Update: Finally it got activated. But latching only on Band 5

Last edited:

Back