Reliance Jio JioLink Indoor WiFi Plans and Preview Offer

Guys they have MiFi device not this. The store guys was ready to give me without sim but the cost was 4.8k I was no more interested in it.

I asked specifically..he said that it was the Jiolink,it would be installed on the rooftop ,he said it's better if you have like a two storey building at least..and also there's no restriction regarding availability..
Marathalli store,Bengaluru
They just haven't received any official word and support for it..

@volcano619 I think if someone getting good signals inside his home, he don't need to put it on roof top. I am actually looking for such devices or MiFi. So whenever I change my address I don't need to do disconnection/connection shifting just carry this device and set it on roof of new home.

It's a CPE,so you need to have a good LoS and putting it on a elevated level is always good,else you can get a flame and use it as a hotspot,serves the same purpose.

it will get connected to our regular router and xost is Rs 2500. Will get my invite soon.

jiolink-indoor-wifi-signal-booster.jpg

Rumors that Reliance Jio will launch its first 4G hotspot device in the market this week at a price of Rs 2,500-4,000. Like its LYF branded handsets, the Wifi hotspot device will also carry free data for 90 days under Jio’s preview offer

Back