Reliance Jio now sending messages about automatic upgrade to new Truly Unlimited Fiber Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter rishikeshj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 141
  • Views Views 13,492
@Dhiraj they haven’t updated the long term plans. they’re old plans, look at the FUP there, it’s old. they will probably update the new long term plans and incentives soon.
Semi annual plan for Gold got updated and it isn’t lucrative.

Just 15 days of extra data as long term benefit. Those who do not care for Amazon prime (like me) should have recharged with the old silver plan. The same plan would have costed a 1000 less.

They have mentioned Multipurpose voucher validity as 2 months here. 'After which they get expired and you can't redeem those'.
Customer care telling it can be redeemed at the end of long term plan and Whatsapp account giving validity as 2 months. Don't know who is correct.
Problem is all (especially CC) are confused and on top of that right now things are changing daily. Still perhaps it's better not to take a chance and redeem the multi-purpose voucher after the 5th, and let it be in queue waiting for activation later? Since extra data vouchers seem useless now with these new 'unlimited' plans (still need to confirm properly once), better to redeem the multi-purpose voucher for extra months IMO. What do you guys think?

I am also thinking of doing like you said. Will redeem the multipurpose voucher for extra month after 5th September once they upgrade me as per the new plans. Let it be in the queue.

Guys,

any idea if the earlier users of Bronze plan (having STB already) will be able to use the free OTT or not?

I haven't received any message regarding plan upgrade. What should I do?
I previously purchased 6 months Gold Plan (250 Mbps).
Don't worry. Every one will be upgraded to new plans. It's system autoupdate. Only few people got sms. May be we will receive tommarow or simply upgrade to new plans.

Lol. Remember how clumsy the changeover from preview to paid plan was. I don’t think the new plans will be upgraded at midnight.

Back