Reliance Jio now sending messages about automatic upgrade to new Truly Unlimited Fiber Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter rishikeshj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 141
  • Views Views 13,492
There isn't any specific time frame to add the apps by them, but they mostly add new apps on Saturday. And we are waiting for Netflix to come today (another Saturday). Fruit will be sweet for sure.

How clumsy was it like how long it took? I don't know why they didn't mention date in my jio faq where they are saying they will upgrade existing users.

There isn't any specific time frame to add the apps by them, but they mostly add new apps on Saturday. And we are waiting for Netflix to come today (another Saturday). Fruit will be sweet for sure.
Don't wait old people are not getting Netflix.

2020-09-05_01-53-25.jpg

I think like others said , better to redeem it after 5th. Both cc and whatsapp giving different answers.

Indeed, quite disappointing. For those who use Amazon prime like me , prime vide subscription for 6 months means Rs 500 worth so we will be paying Rs 500 extra overall over old plan + The unlimited data.

Its still better than taking everything separately like broadband, DTH , Landline and some ott apps.

I guess they are still upgrading existing plans to new one . Read a tweet from jio fibre

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200905-204833_Twitter.webp
    Screenshot_20200905-204833_Twitter.webp
    65.8 KB · Views: 226

Back