Reliance Jio Plus Postpaid Family Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter minuteman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 14,745
I am on the 199 postpaid plan and it's been working well. The 25 GB data is more than enough for me too. If I move to 399 plan, I will not be able to go back to the 199 plan right at a later time?

Also if the data can't be shared with the family connections, it doesn't make sense at all.

You’re right. Once you move away from ₹199 plan, you cannot go back to it. I regret doing that

@Trex Nope.

My wife is on a legacy Airtel postpaid plan for Rs 225 + tax with 40 GB data (INFINITY 225 40GB CORP PLAN), that has rollover feature upto 240 GB or so.

I asked CC and they said the main data is pooled across family members and the manual allocation system has been removed.
No word on rollover, it's mostly not there anymore, they are going big with this 5G thing.

I had 4 numbers, each on a ₹199 plan, I moved them to 2 groups of ₹399+99 plans (2 are in different circle). It costs me more, but I need to pay half the number of bills.

Oh if they are restricting the pooling of numbers to be in the same circle, it doesn't make sense at all for me. One of the reasons for even considering this was to consolidate the billing. My primary number is in circle A, and other numbers are in another circle.

Okay, so this is not for me.

Btw just out of curiosity, what is the process of moving a number from circle A to circle B of the same operator in this case Jio? Have to go through porting itself?

Back