Reliance Jio Plus Postpaid Family Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter minuteman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 14,745
Jio Postpaid Support is even worse than the prepaid support. I'm not sure why they claim superior support with postpaid. They really need to hire competent support executives. Should connect with the support agent immediately.

@TinTinSnowy I had jio postpaid ... called cc and asked about 5g welcome offer ... told me recharge 239 + for 5G welcome offer .... then i said sorry sir for disturbing u :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Left jio postpaid January 23rd ... still my refund is pending ... 🥲

Where I live, do not have access to any Broadband service. So I brought Vi Postpaid 701 plan. Gives speed around 12Mbps Download and 2Mbps Upload. Jio gives speed of 8Mbps and upload 500Kbps. I was thinking of switching to Jio 599 Postpaid plan but it seems like I am out of luck. As speed is so stinky. I think I'll just have to wait for 5G release in our area. Then switch to Jio Postpaid or something

those who were on 199 plan. will they now need to convert to the news plans ? or they can stick to 199 plan?

I had dropped my jio postpaid connection last year and I still didn't got my refund. Now I can't even bother to complaint about it that's how much I'm exhausted with their customer support.
They were supposed to send me a message with a unique link where I can fill my bank account details. I didn't received any message and the support guy was like, this message can only be sent once and we can check from here you have recieved it. 😂

@Rehan ahmad
There is a specific regulation under the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) that deals with the refund of excess balance in the case of postpaid connections. According to the TRAI's "Telecom Consumer Protection Regulations, 2019," if a postpaid connection is disconnected, the telecom service provider must refund the balance amount within 60 days from the date of disconnection.

If the telecom service provider fails to refund the excess balance amount within the prescribed time, they may be liable to pay interest at the rate of 2% per month or as specified by the TRAI from time to time on the outstanding amount until the refund is made.

In case of any disputes related to the refund of excess balance amount, the consumer can file a complaint with the respective telecom service provider's grievance redressal mechanism. If the issue is not resolved satisfactorily, the consumer can escalate the matter to the TRAI's Consumer Complaints Redressal Forum or the Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.

Back