Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have not done any recharge. And yet HNY offer is still working. (showing plan expired in my plans)

Is there anyone for whom HNY has stopped working?

Yup mine is also showing expired but still it's working. I think it will work till 15th April as HNY only.

I have not done any recharge. And yet HNY offer is still working. (showing plan expired in my plans)

Is there anyone for whom HNY has stopped working?
same here. no recharge done . HNY still working. i guess its till 15th

How many people think jio is worth it?

I used to spend 200rs talktaime rechagre and 198rs 1GB data recharge on BSNL. 1Gb is fine for reddit and whatsapp

but after whatsapp calling, my talktime is being stretched to 2 months since every where I go regularly has wifi.

Now jio seems good on paper but reliable calling is a big no-no. Still thinking of retaining this number ( since its somewhat fancy) but minimum recharge seems to be 149 which is costly imo.

need quick help!!!!!!! is the jio money cashback still available??plz help thanks..

Yeah, you'll get a coupon worth Rs. 50 on any recharge of Rs. 303 or above but it is impossible to redeem it. Android app has no option where you can enter the coupon. There is an option to enter the coupon on the iOS app but the app crashes as soon as you click 'Apply Coupon' button.

You could use the coupon 'PAYTMJIO' for a Rs. 30 on Paytm now or recharge via PhonePe for a Rs. 25 discount.

I made a post in the morning but it has vanished. Anyway, as asked by a previous poster, if you recharge for Rs. 499, you'll get 2 GB data per day for three months (and also the fourth month).

About the 50 Rs. cashback on JioMoney, I have got the Rs. 50 cashback each time, and have also used it for later recharges. In JioMoney, once you enter the number and the amount of the recharge, you'll find an option to add coupons below the recharge amount. Clicking on it will directly give you the option to add the coupon. You don't have to enter the coupon code. It works on my mobile. Only problem is, the coupon can be used only on a recharge of Rs. 303 or higher. So when I did the Prime recharge of Rs. 99 for another number, I couldn't use the coupon for that recharge. I did get Rs. 50 cashback on that recharge. I think there is a maximum limit of 5 cashbacks of Rs. 50, and I've used them up all. I have two coupons now that have to be used within two months, but they can only be used for a recharge or Rs. 303 or above. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Back