Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, I called CC 3 times and 2 of them accepted that JIO summer offer is still available till tomorrow evening or max till the end of day.

That's too typical of Reliance, Trai kuch bhi kehe hum to apni marzi ki karenege otherwise who put a notice ki loot lo bas 1-2 din mein band kar denge offer, It suddenly turned into a flash sale now.

Last edited:
I have feeling that JIO told TRAI to pass such "advice" so that they can withdraw the offer! :D

So happy new year is also till 7th april ?

I had taken prime membership before 1st April and recharged for 499 on 3 April but its still showing a validity of 28 days for the upcoming plan in the MyJio App. I think my excessive downloading in the night has irked them. Yes night downloading is still working from 2 to 5 am if you can stay awake and become a vampire like me.

I just did the recharge today of 402rs. In my recharge history its showing Prime Membership recharge of 99rs and NON PRIME MRP 303.
In plans section it show HNY offer expires on 15 th April and Upcoming plan again is HNY offer valid 90 days and then NON PRIME MRP 303 valid 28 days.
On dashboard its showing to recharge for 303rs to get 3 months complimentary offer.

Back